Accountant II - Ft. Worth - SCC Moncrief Cancer Center
Department: Simmons CC Moncrief Cancer Ctr
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Prepares trial balances of general ledgers to ensure debits and credits balance, verifying entries with source data to resolve discrepancies.
3. Compiles data and prepares spreadsheets related to various financial activities.
4. Furnishes data for general ledger accounts for correctness of income and/or expenses and for maintenance of adequate balances; reconciles monthly and annual salary reports.
5. Assists in development and implementation of new or revised accounting and operational procedures.
6. May compile and prepare monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports as required.
7. May prepare and/or approve various on-line expenditures, journal vouchers etc.
8. May provide working supervision to Account Clerk and/or Accountant I positions.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.