Alzheimer's Research and Care Texas Consortium, Director
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Under the direction of the Principal Investigator, and the TARCC Compliance Committee, coordinates the overall data reliability evaluation project, implementation of diagnostic integrity procedures, and ongoing data auditing.
3. Reviews and coordinates the data transfer between sites, periodic video conference based case reviews with sites, budget analysis, project tracking, compliance oversight, data management, committee adjudications, and team meeting planning.
4. Develops and oversees budget expenditures. Manages utilization of various resources to maintain maximum efficiency and meets performance objectives of the Principal Investigator's Research Lab and TARCC.
5. Plans and participates in the TARCC External Advisory Committee and Steering Committee Monthly Conference Calls and Annual Meeting in Austin.
6. Responsible for the design, execution, and effectiveness of a system of internal controls, which provide reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded, and financial information is reliable.
7. Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
8. May oversee supervisors and/or subordinate managers or other staff members.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.