Associate Director, Continuing Medical and Public Education- Office of Public Education- Continuing
Department: Continuing Education
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Maintains ACCME accreditation, establishing new and updated policies, procedures and practices as needed to maintain such.
3. Creates and supports CME protocol and procedures to ensure operations are in compliance with policies and Business Practices, and ACCME guidelines and criteria.
4. Evaluates programs to measure outcomes and identify future needs and improve future activities.
5. Manages the design, planning, budgeting, marketing, implementation, and evaluation of all CME activities, including assessing outcomes and evaluating requests for CME sponsorship from internal and external sources.
6. Oversees all planning of onsite and offsite CME activities, including conferences/symposia, Grand Rounds, and online activities.
7. Develop in-service training for CME staff and key CME planners throughout UT Southwestern to improve CME planning and documentation processes.
8. Exercises leadership skills to implement CME strategies throughout the UT Southwestern system through the development of strong relationships and collaborations with staff, faculty, and medical/executive leadership.
9. Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management, and oversees staff scheduling, recruitment, and payroll.
10. Designs, develops, and implements outreach and marketing strategies for CME activities and oversees all CME marketing output.
11. Analyzes current trends and developments in CME and healthcare for potential program improvements.
12. Develops and manages departmental budget and individual activity budgets.
13. Manages contract coordination and RFPs for offsite activities.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.