Associate Director, Student Recruitment Services
Department: Ofc of the Registrar Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Develops pipeline partnerships with undergraduate and pipeline programs for recruitment of Medical School applicants.
3. Responsible for the planning, support and implementation of yield events and recruitment events to the Medical School.
4. Participates in on-boarding new Medical School students at Orientations.
5. Tracks and manages admissions data to inform admissions strategies to the Medical School. Serves in a consultative role for data tracking and management with Schools of Health Professions and Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
6. Collaborates with the Deans' Office in each of the three Schools at UT Southwestern Medical Center to support the strategic plans for admissions and recruitment.
7. Develops and implements a communication plan that maintains contact with prospective applicants, including web, email, video and emerging technology for recruitment communications.
8. Reviews program applications and communications for needed updates.
9. Recommends changes, reviews progress, and approves proposals.
10.May oversee supervisors and/or subordinate managers to include establishing priorities.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.