Communication Admin II - Ofc of IR - Infrastructure Services Telecoms - Admin
Categories: Information Technology
Department: IR Inf Svcs Telecom Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in a Telecommunication, Computer Science, technical field or equivalent with four (4) years work experience in a Siemens Enterprise ACD environment, including ACD design, ProCenter/Contact Center design and configuration, problem identification and resolution OR
High School diploma or GED equivalent with eight (8) years experience in the above mentioned areas. Requires experience and expertise with telecommunications systems (PBX,IP/TDM, call center, adjuncts and integration of quality monitoring systems with telephony solutions).
- Works with other technical members to design, review, analyze and maintain the voice communication systems.
- Assist in the gathering of business requirements to support call center initiatives and work closely wiht clinics, hospitals and other business operations to evaluate and propose new technologies and improvements.
- Provide infrastructure support and testing for system patching, hardening and hardware/software upgrades, system updates and break/ fix activities.
- Provide training to customers on software features and services.
- Comply with all infrastructure process and procedures and escalate all issues as quickly as possible.
- Ensures uninterrupted access to all voice telecommunication features including voicemail, ACD, or PBX systems.
- Configure and support Voice and Screen Capture quality monitoring.
- Act as custodian of ACD, Contact Center and IVR Systems.
- Implement New Call flows and redistribute IVR Channels as and when required.
- Responsible for continuous function of monitoring ACD and IVR performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.