ERP Specialist- The Office of Administrative Systems
Categories: Information Technology
Department: Admnstrtv Systms Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2.Provide ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to help business process owners and project team members in conducting fit/gap analysis and evaluation of design and process choices to make best practice decisions.
3.Use ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to evaluate and confirm integration and consistency of business process design across the ERP software modules.
4.Identify customization, interface, report, ad conversion requirements.
5.Facilitate decision making process required to successfully execute project plans and contribute to the creation of an accurate project plan and task list.
6.Define user authorization requirements and participate in the resolution of problems, concerns and issues on an as needed basis.
7.Assist with the creation of test scenarios/scripts, coordinate testing efforts, participates in testing of designed solution and verify/ validate results of conversion efforts and testing results.
8.Assist with the creation and delivery of end-user training and training materials.
9.Provides initial post implementation support to end users on production system.
10.Coordinate with other resources to identify, document, and resolve issues and assist with data mapping and validation.
11.Assist with the internal and external communications regarding the business system implementation project and on going support. Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
12.Participate in 24 x 7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of system.
13.Supervise lower level staff, which may consist of Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst Supervisors, Sr. Business Analysts, and Business Analysts; interviews, hires, mentors, & counsel employees. Oversees training and determines work priorities of staff; evaluates work progress.
1. Knowledge of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, reporting tools (financial reporting, smart view) and calculation manager.
2. Prefer experience designing technical solutions for enhancements including their development, documentation, testing and deploying the changes.
3. Prefer knowledge of Hyperion shared services, lifecycle management , migrating artifacts including application management (deployments, migrations), business rule development, formula development, data loads and manipulation (via spreadsheets, SQL, and scripts), database tuning (Essbase and Oracle), operations (recycling services, etc), troubleshooting and support.
4. Prefer experience in Hyperion 11.1 administration on Linux environments including debugging issues (knowledge of log files) and performance tuning
5. Work with functional analysts and other technical staff to define and implement new features and support the system.
6. Participate in 24 x 7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of system.
Bachelor's degree in related field of expertise or equivalency in clinical exp within relative system, and seven (7) years of systems analysis and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Prefer working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE)
- good written and verbal communication skills.
- good organizational skills.
- ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Prefer knowledge of PeopleSoft FSCM, HCM, and Campus Solutions.
- Prefer experience Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Prefer experience with SQL server and Oracle database
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.