Housekeeping Attendant - Full Time
Categories: Campus Services, Skilled Trade / Engineering
Department: University Hospitals
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Performs terminal cleaning procedures of patient rooms.
3. Dusts furniture, woodwork, equipment and dust-mops floors.
4. Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials.
5. Wet-mops rooms, halls, stairways and public areas.
6. Attends educational programs and in-service meetings as required.
7. Completes and maintains all job performance requirements and standards as established in Career Ladder Program, including disciplinary action section.
8. Maintains required records, reports and statistics as directed.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.