Categories: Administrative / Clerical Support
Department: University Hospitals
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Responsible for the coordination, oversight, and monitoring of all transactions entered into PeopleSoft that affect the on-hand balances of items maintained in the MMB and PAR locations to ensure accuracy of the inventory asset. Ensure that consistent processes are in place and followed by all staff that all transactions are properly documented and entered into PeopleSoft for control, accountability and audit purposes.
3. Communicates and coordinates inventory additions, changes and/or deletions with appropriate MMB staff. Responsible for the review and recommendation on stock levels, re-order points and related activity for inventory located in all stocking and replenishment locations. All reports related to inventory activity will be created and presented as scheduled and/or requested.
4. Coordinate with MMB Operations Manager and/or Materials Supervisor, Lead Material Tech(s) and appropriate nursing staff on recalls, stockouts, returns, additions, deletions, and item changes within the MMB and/or par location inventory. Responsible for identifying and taking the necessary actions on duplicate, slow moving, and/or obsolete stock items.
5. Review product movement, stock outages and coordinate with the user departments on appropriate actions being taken to resolve any issues. Provides timely and expedited assistance as needed in fulfilling MMB and/or par locations stock and demand requisitions.
6. Modifies existing par locations set-ups in coordination with the Lead Materials Tech(s) and enters the changes into PeopleSoft SCM in response to customer requests, changing product usage, and standardization goals. Creates, monitors, and adjusts new par locations, set-ups within PeopleSoft SCM.
7. Monitors inventory accuracy and performs accurate, appropriate and timely data entry of daily transactions and approved adjustments to all perpetual inventory locations under the direct responsibility of Materials Management.
8. Assist Operations Manager/Supervisor in coordinating, conducting, and reconciling activities associated with cycle counts, quarterly and/or annual physical inventory processes and reconciliation of recorded balances.
9. Provide primary and supplemental PeopleSoft par replenishment training in coordination with the Operations Manager/Supervisor and Lead Materials Tech(s).
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.