Department: University Hospitals
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Develop and maintain the strategic and annual asset management plans aligned with the institutional and departmental strategy and budget.
3. Develop and oversee the maintenance of the asset database, including : acquisitions, maintenance management, service calls, transfers, and valuations.
4. Maintain rental reduction for medical equipment, including assessment of needs, acquisition management, operational and disposal plans.
5. Plan and execute the asset verification, investigate and report of variances, make necessary recommendations to resolve discrepancies, and update the asset database.
6. Verify the spatial plans to the physical asset and update with changes as needed. If adjustments and changes are necessary work with the appropriate staff to accommodate changes.
7. Prepare a monthly reconciliation with support schedules of the asset databases to the relevant accounting records, and resolve issues and un-clear items.
8. Maintain a one year and five year business plan for the life cycle of assets, including an analysis of pricing options utilizing life cycle cost.
9. Assist departments with tracking equipment and assets across UT Southwestern Medical Hospitals and Hospital Based Clinics. This includes but not limited to: tracking, service, replacement, and reduction of rental.
10. Manage tracking, replacement business plan, and service for immovable assets and update the asset database.
11. Establish and execute a performance measurement system to evaluate the effective utilization of assets.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.