Manager Value Analysis
Department: University Hospitals
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Participate in product standardization process, involving department managers to determine their needs. Plan, coordinate and conduct product trails within the hospital in support of product conversion. Assist University Hospital staff members with product evaluations.
3. Assist Purchasing Manager with manufacture and GPO sales representatives to assess emerging opportunities; as well as contract start-up functions involving appropriate department managers.
4. Work collaboratively within Materials Management team, Purchasing Services, Patient Supply and, Distribution Services.
5. Routinely meets with customers and reviews/analyzes items purchased. Understand customers operations and procurement needs and develops solutions
6. Chair the Clinical Value Analysis Committee and participate on the Value Analysis Steering Committee.
Oversight of the Value Analysis process and committees for UTSW Hospitals and Hospital based clinics.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.