Medical Director Population Health Operations - MSRDP Business Operations
Department: Academic Affrs & Provost Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Provides medical leadership on care management, utilization management and network management clinical pathways and operations guidelines within the Population Health Services Company.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of the PHSC's clinical strategy and program development.
4. Partners with other PHSC & Physician Network leaders to further develop and implement the SWHR strategic vision by implementing initiatives that improve the population health performance of the SWHR Physician Network.
5. Works with Physician Network leadership to further develop clinical bundle management capabilities across all specialties of the Physician Network.
6. Partners with Quality Leader and Care Deployment leader of PHSC to develop and implement care models in PHSC operations that support overall care quality and efficiency goals.
7. Provides medical oversight to care management, utilization management and network management staff including review of clinical practices.
8. Ensures appropriate analytics are delivered to Physician Network members on the total quality and efficiency of the network.
9. Establishes and maintains communications and relations with faculty practice as well as physician network providers; promotes cooperation and coordinated effort in accomplishing mutual goals.
10. Partners with Chief Medical Officer of Physician Network to ensure highest levels of quality and physician satisfaction with PHSC operations services.
11. Represents PHSC operations in Physician Network committees, sub-committees and workgroups to promote collaboration and mutual accountability across SWHR entities.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.