MGR REV CYCLE ANLYCTS
Categories: Insurance / Billing
Department: University Hospitals
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Meets or exceeds financial goals and objectives of the department.
3. Maintains an assortment of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports used to monitor Revenue Cycle performance.
4. Supports review and analysis of daily/weekly/monthly reporting revenue cycle reporting reports to identify positive and negative trends impacting revenue cycle outcomes and operations.
5. Assists in creating and monitoring models that link strategies to measures of performance (financial and non-financial).
6. Oversee development and analysis of denial management reports to identify operational areas for improvement. Evaluates denied claim trends. Alerts management of changes in the number and type of denied claims received.
7. Develops new reports to assist in Revenue Cycle strategic decisions and improve efficiency.
8. Works with the contracting group and IR to QA build and implementation of all managed care contracts and fee schedules in Epic.
9. Oversee analysis of routine reports to evaluate managed care contracts and conducts audits on products to monitor reimbursement and repricing changes.
10. Partner with business directors and managers to review targeted areas and identify root cause in problem areas including but not limited to WQ volume, charge trending, RVU trending, charge lag and charge reconciliation
11. Partner with business directors and managers to review productivity and work queue volumes.
12. Coordinate and schedule routine meetings with department managers to review key revenue cycle reports specific to their areas.
13. Partner with MSRDP Finance Department, HB decision support and IR to develop new reports as needed for operations.
14. Utilize third party tools to trend UTSW performance against industry standards and identify target areas for improvement.
15. Serve as a resource to managers and directors regarding data needs.
16. Oversee utilization and management of HB and PB dashboards in partnership with IR.
17. Provide training as needed to managers and directors on reporting capabilities in Epic, third parties and other internal reporting resources.
18. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.