Office Process Improvement Business Analyst Senior - DSRIP Project - UTSCAP
Categories: Information Technology
Department: DSRIP Project - UTSCAP
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other related field and five (5) years progressively responsible experience in finance and/or accounting with experience in planning, forecasting, and financial analysis. Knowledge of health plan spend, premiums, PMPM desired.
- Completes variety of financial and clinical management reports and reviews all reports for errors and inconsistencies; analyzes variations in established standards and actual performance; determines reasons for variance; develops recommendations for improvement; completes written summaries of data.
- Analyzes areas of performance for quality and trends, presents findings, and makes recommendations to upper management.
- Prepares population management information and business work flow including specific and dashboard reporting.
- Supports efforts of quality improvement, performance improvement, and ensuring organization meets established metrics and /or goals.
- Utilizes local and vendor systems and software to extract and report data.
- Able to utilize spreadsheets and databases to further summarization and expression of data.
- Essential project planning and management functions.
- Supports validation of new and existing applications utilized for Population Management and other analytical activities.
- May supervise or direct activities of lower level analysts.
- Supports special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.