Payor Market Relations Project Director - MSRDP Business Operations
Department: MSRDP Mngd Care Cntrctng Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years experience in insurance industry-related roles required. In addition, must have relevant experience managing and tracking projects and programs.
Preferred education is a Master's degree in related field.
- Provides leadership and senior staff support on transformational initiatives and projects designed to accelerate the achievement of results in SWHR Payor/Market Relations strategic priorities, including growth and service.
- Interacts in a collaborative manner within Payor/Market Relations and across the SWHR continuum to define project requirements and sequence these to meet strategic deliverables while serving as an internal consultant, driving change management.
- Supports SEO, Payor/Market Relations with leadership projects, including organization for all executive level presentations, monitoring, reporting and delivering on annual goals and initiatives.
- Clearly manages and communicates design and deployment of plans, providing reports to senior leaders as requested.
- Oversees the communications and digital experience of the department, including the aggregation of data and analytics to create and draft presentations and outward facing collateral, including Board Presentations.
- Builds and continuously improves processes for Payor/Market Relations around operations, project management and communications.
- Designs clear system for tracking operational progress, resource management and project execution, and follows up as needed with key stakeholders to ensure timely completion of strategic initiatives.
- Determines and implements project and budget metrics for tracking of initiatives.
- Works cross-departmentally and cross-organizationally with UTSW and THR to ensure that SWHR Market Relations programming and projects are advancing on time and within budget.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.