Program Coordinator - Office of EVP Health System Affairs
Categories: Administrative / Clerical Support
Department: OFC OF HEALTH SYSTEM AFFAIRS
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Education/Social Science, or related field, and at least five (5) years experience in appropriate field required.
- Analyzes, coordinates, and evaluates program operation and procedures.
- Develops or oversees development of budget for program.
- Develops, cultivates, and maintains working relationships with internal/external departments/agencies and other organizations associated with and/or receiving benefit from program.
- Establishes program goals and objectives and directs program evaluation and quality control activities; develops and/or approves schedules, priorities, and standards for achieving goals.
- Plans and coordinates special events. Participates in conferences. Presents data and program information.
- Responsible for design, execution, and effectiveness of system of internal controls, which provides reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded, and financial information is reliable.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Reads literature and attends functions to keep abreast of relevant scientific and technical developments related to program.
- May provide supervision to staff members.
Unique role in the Office of Advanced Practice Providers to support simultaneous programs in conjunction with coordinating analytic data and fiscal responsibility.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.