Programmer Analyst II - IR Enterprise Data Services Administration
Categories: Information Technology
Department: IR Hlth Sys Rpt Anlytcs Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
Designs computer system to accomplish solution of each problem, integrating computer capabilities with user requirements.
Reanalyzes problem if computer cannot handle original design effectively; makes modifications as necessary.
Selects or modifies existing programs or program systems as applicable and structures data formats for solution of problems.
Implements systems or job streams.
Estimates resources required for project and planning purposes.
Schedules computer hardware to effect more economical use of existing equipment.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Design and produce dashboards, visualizations, reports using business intelligence software tools
- Perform ad-hoc data mining and analysis
- Extract, analyze, and correlate data from disparate health care systems
- Prefer Bachelor's degree
- Strong data interpretation, visualization, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge with SQL
- Working knowledge with business intelligence software tools such as Power BI
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player
- Prefer Up to 3 years of relevant experience
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.