Project Manager - Office of Health System Affairs
Department: Hlth Systm Affrs Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Work closely with project owners/stakeholders on an ongoing basis; estimate resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Assess needs for additional staff and/or resources and communicate recommendations to senior management.
3. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders; delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel; identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team in collaboration with senior management; identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
4. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; track project milestones and deliverables; develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
5. Help determine the frequency and develop the content of status reports from the project team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas; proactively manage changes in project scope; identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
6. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
7. Build, develop and grow any relationships vital to the success of the project.
8. Conduct post project reviews and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
9. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
10. May supervise staff in performance of duties.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.