QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST/ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Categories: Administrative / Clerical Support
Department: University Hospitals
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Identifies issues and trends, analyzes data, proposes solutions, keeps statistics and reports to management for performance improvement opportunities. Provides input to identify quality and process improvement opportunities within all Divisional Service Lines.
3. Reviews all Service Line credentialing Processes and works collaboratively with the credentialing team to develop Quality Assurance metrics and benchmarks.
4. Investigates and responds to Quality Assurance inquiries, problems, questions or requests in timely and professional manner to ensure resolution and positive Quality Assurance.
5. Documents appropriate information on computer system based upon department documentation standards. Handles critical workloads and/or department special projects as assigned.
6. Processes assigned reports.
7. Demonstrates ongoing competency skills. Demonstrates above level problem solving skills and decision-making abilities. Demonstrates knowledge of various regulatory agencies.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.