Recruiting Manager - Executive
Department: Unvrsty Rcrtmnt Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
- Experience to include executive and C-Suite recruiting, candidate negotiations, and proven experience in creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field and six (6) years of progressively responsible human resources related experience
- Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
1. Manages and recruits for the Executive and Professional recruiting activities of the institution to employ, place and/or transfer internal and external, managers, professionals, technicians or support staff to ensure adequate staffing.
2. Manages the recruitment staff which may include, but not limited to, Recruiters, Employment Specialists, and/or other lower level staff.
3. Manages the recruiting activities of the institution to employ, place and/or transfer internal and external, managers, professionals, technicians or support staff to ensure adequate staffing.
4. Evaluates selection criteria and testing techniques to ensure compliance to standards.
5. Supports Internal Audit, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) standards, referencing the entire compliance process.
6. Ensures the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, economically and in accordance with the organization's policies and standards.
7. Creates various recruitment reports and compiles statistics as requested.
8. Creates, updates and maintains documents spreadsheets for tracking and auditing purposes.
9. Develops, revises, recommends, and interprets policies and procedures for division and employees to ensure all applicable laws and governmental guidelines are followed. Ensures all employees and job applicants are treated in an equitable manner. Manages UT System Diversity Recruiting rules and goals.
10. Assists departments in reorganizing processes and procedures, developing staffing patterns, developing advertising campaigns, and/or recruiting plans.
11. Researches targeted industries, companies, organizational structures and individuals. Cultivates relationships with external associations and business search firms and manages third party relationships with outplacement and search firms.
12. Promotes the recruitment and selection of a diverse executive workforce.
13. Responsible for networking and promoting the organization to community partners and managing community sponsored events.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.