REG DIETITIAN - Transplant Services - PRN
Department: University Hospitals
Full/Part Time/PRN: PRN
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree with focus in Dietetics. Credentialed as a Registered Dietician w/ the American Dietetic Assoc. & in process of securing Licensure as a dietitian with the state of Texas. Must be supervised by a dietitian who is Credentialed with the ADA & Licensed by the state of Texas while pending state approval process
Bachelor's degree with focus in Dietetics. Awaiting examination & credentialing by American Dietetic Association as well as registration as a dietitian in the state of Texas. Must be supervised by a dietitian who is Credentialed with the ADA & Licensed by the state of Texas while undergoing the proceeding
2. Completes follow-up nutrition education on designated patients.
3. Performs nutrition education on designated patients.
4. Teaches classes as part of cardio-pulmocare rehab program.
5. Participates in heart and lung seminars as assigned.
6. Enters nutrition assessment data into heart and lung charts and computer system.
7. Attends assigned weekly transplant meetings and committee meetings.
8. Documents daily activities on productivity log.
9. Attends scheduled inservices and staff meetings.
10. Completes assigned projects.
11. Maintains nutrition education materials and clinical procedures up to date with current research and practice.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
PRN hours working as needed with a minimum of two shifts per month
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.