Senior Education Evaluation & Simulation Analyst- Office of Medical Education
Department: Ofc of Medical Education
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Design, develop, and automate quality and performance metrics for the supported domains. Maintains knowledge base of data requirements and measure definitions.
3. Interpret, explain, and discuss data analysis results with project team. Makes recommendations and support strategies for improving educational and simulation processes and resident and student outcomes.
4. Analyzes and organizes data using the appropriate analytical and statistical methods.
5. Works with Information Resources, Enterprise Data Services to identify extracts, validate and manipulate data from different large databases using data management and querying skills.
6. Designs, develops and maintains prototypes of repositories for data originating in various and divers data sources.
7. Develops and automates data displays such as charts and reporting tables to present data analysis results and track clinical processes and outcomes.
8. Consults on data collection and study design.
9. Interacts with faculty, residents and medical students as a part of the teams involved in the Quality and Outcome Education and Simulation Center projects.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.