Senior Health Systems Quality Intelligence Analyst- Office of Health Systems Affairs
Department: OFC OF HEALTH SYSTEM AFFAIRS
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree and five or more years of experience in quality performance or quality improvement analytics in either an ambulatory or hospital setting. Experience with enterprise data base systems such as SQL server. Statistical knowledge a plus. Master's preferred.
- Develop data management standards for the team to ensure analytics and reporting meet various quality initiatives needs while ensuring accuracy and quality of data
- Serve as expert and provide training to team members on quality data assets and work closely with HSIR to optimize delivery of reports as needed to the business.
- Assist with research, development and completion of special projects for Quality Intelligence strategy.
- Serve as subject matter expert for two or more quality programs and provide analytics that leverage measures in these programs meaningfully for quality assurance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*This position will be 100% funded by the Simmons Cancer Center's Oncology Care Model but will be housed within the department listed above.*
1. Develop data management standards for the team to ensure analytics and reporting meet various quality initiatives for the SCC while ensuring accuracy and quality of data
2. Serve as expert and provide training to team members on quality data assets and work closely with HSIR to optimized delivery of reports as needed
3. Assist with research, development, and completion fo special projects for Quality Intelligence Strategy and the Simmons Cancer Center
4. Serve as SME for quality programs and provides analytics and leverage measures in these programs meaningfully for quality assurance.
This position will provide comprehensive reporting and analytics support for the Simmons Cancer Center's Oncology Care Model.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.