Senior Internal Communication Specialist - Office of Communications, Marketing & Public Affairs
Department: News & Publications Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
Experience and Education
2. Interacts with managers and staff throughout UTSW, recommending communications strategies for information they want to convey.
3. Coordinates with supervisor and members of the communications department for consistency of messaging and timely distribution of materials.
4. Finds and develops stories on specific topics and writes articles for internal publications.
5. Advises on strategies to promote employees' understanding of key information including the UTSW mission and strategic priorities.
6. Serves as a subject matter expert within the department on assigned administrative areas and institutional initiatives.
7. Counsels assigned departments on how to improve employee communications and engagement.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.