Senior Payer Contract Specialist - MSRDP Business Operations - Contract Admin
Department: MSRDP Cntrct Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, or equivalent, and three (3) year's experience in areas such as member service, provider relations, contract negotiations, claims and/or billing required.
1. Acts as primary contact to resolve payor issues between UTSW and internal departments and payors.
2. Conducts educational sessions or conference calls for internal and external constituents as to role and access to Contract Administrative services.
3. Maintains large portion of external contract with Experian for Revenue Cycle management.
4. Directs research of potential contract issues, including validation and communication.
5. Meets and presents with internal and external parties to address documented issues and the path to favorable or fair resolution.
6. Provides various reports on request to Departments.
7. Supervises a single staff member in the direction of escalated / reported projects and priorities.
Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.