Job Number: 406347
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Department: 214000 – Simulation Center
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Schedule: Per Diem – PRN
Experience and Education
Education: Not applicable
No experience required.
– Interacts with staff, faculty and other standardized patients.
– Maintains confidentially of all information in relation to cases, student behaviors or feedback evaluations.
– Provides constructive verbal and written feedback within a structured format.
– Observes details during simulated encounter and the ability to recall all details after the encounter.
– Accurately and consistently completes checklists during assessment of health care students.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.