Job Number: 440930
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Department: 152001 – Advancement Services
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
High school diploma or equivalent and three years hands-on donor/fundraising database experience required.
College degree, four years of increasingly responsible fundraising or non-profit work experience and/or experience in Raiser\’s Edge preferred.
– Provide necessary administrative support for assigned Directors in the Office of Development including supporting the activities and operations of programmatic units led by the Directors.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
– Work closely with Director(s) and Development Coordinator-Mailings to coordinate planning and implementation of direct mail and electronic solicitations and other donor communications.
– Perform basic and advanced queries in the constituent relationship management system/fundraising database (The Raiser\’s Edge) to create mailing lists, reports, exports, and other data sets for donor communications, events, appeals, campaigns, etc.
– Assist with the management and maintenance of constituent records in The Raiser\’s Edge, updating organization and individual records as necessary.
– Assist donors and other constituents with questions regarding giving, memberships, and events (process RSVPs) into The Raiser\’s Edge Events module.
– Schedule internal and external (general business and donor) meetings on behalf of assigned Directors, and maintain measurable data on donor contacts (actions) and follow-up.
– Coordinate logistics of donor visits and events as requested, providing support for planning and successful execution.
– Prepare expense reports, requisitions, and other financial transactions in PeopleSoft in support of Directors and programs.
– Assist, as requested, in preparing annual cost center/program budgets, regularly monitor program budgets and expenses, and attend monthly financial profile meetings with Directors.
– Provide support for special and ad-hoc projects related to work and operations of assigned programmatic unit(s).
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.