- This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
- Salary Negotiable
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred. Master's degree is a plus.
- Six (6) years of directly related experience with three (3) years in supervisory/management capacity preferred but not required.
- Former experience of working as employee engagement ambassador or related field.
- Experience in a University Hospital setting is a plus.
1. Develops long-term strategies and sponsors key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
2. Develops and executes annual budgets and proposals, timelines and creative design to increase employee engagement and to sustain the employee culture.
3. Oversees the overall production of internal Support Service Department communications, events and programs materials, including newsletters, pre-shifts, e-blasts, Sharepoint, etc. for the purpose of communicating critical information to employees. Ensures all communications reaches multi-generations, diverse employees, and various levels of education.
4. Develops employee recognition strategies to include reviewing, evaluating, and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs.
5. Participates in ongoing analysis of key data identifying trends. Develops, evaluates and implements new processes to ensure employees are informed of company and property initiatives, programs and announcements.
6. Works with the departments to collect timely data to support business initiatives through focus groups, surveys, one-on-one interviews, and other methodology; evaluates and applies the data to support decisions.
7. Strategically collaborates with and builds relationships across functional divisions, departments, and key external stakeholders
- **Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.