Experience and Education
Bachelor\'s in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field. Four (4) years healthcare experience and two years as a manager; two years as a manager, supervisor or customer service representative. A combination of equivalent education and experience will be considered.
1. Demonstrate continuous performance improvement in targeted areas of responsibility in alignment with the overall annual Hospital performance improvement targets. Manages the planning and coordination of all inventory control functions, receiving, internal and external distribution,and warehouse operations. Directs and maintains accurate inventory and stocking levels, excess and non-movement product, stock rotation, control of dated product, order filling, and delivery scheduling to user deaprtments within the hospital. Maintains communications and customer satisfaction levels.
2. Meets or exceeds financial goals and objectives of the department.
3. Manages the actives and job performance of all MMB personnel and services to ensure efficient, quality services are provided in a timely manner to all customers. Evaluates performance and recommend personnel actions such as hiring, promotion, disciplinary action and termination.
4. Responds to inquiries and provides assistance to other departments, hospital staff and external representatives in the implementation and performance of job function.
5. Utilize appropriate ERP (PeopleSoft) management information reports, monitoring inventory usage and efficiencies interactively and appropriate inventory levels.
6. Assist in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives, budget preparation, and business plans within Materials Management division
- **Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
- Salary Negotiable
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.