** $5,000 BONUS for NEW UTSW Med/Surg RNs **
Registered Nurses (RN) in the Abdominal Transplant / Acute Surgical units provide high-acuity, multidisciplinary care for patients whose needed treatment ranges from pre-operation to post-operation, to transplants, to urology and orthopedics.
- Kidney and Liver Transplant
- Urology and Orthopedics
- GI and Renal Care
- Plastic Surgery
- Medication Management
This Med/Surg RN II will be scheduled for night shifts or day shifts (7:00 PM to 7:00 AM or 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM) and to work every other weekend at the William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital (CUH) on UT Southwestern (UTSW) Medical Center campus in Dallas, Texas. Click here for virtual tour of UTSW’s campus.
This is a full-time, benefit-eligible position. UTSW is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Paid (zero premium) medical coverage for employees starting first day
- State of Texas defined-benefit pension plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (vacation & sick leave plus 14 paid holidays)
- On-site child care centers, dependent/elder back-up care and work/life programs
**$5,000 bonus for new UTSW employees: New full-time Med/Surg RN will be paid $5,000 retention bonus after completing their 1st 6 months of UTSW employment – External Applicants Only!
Minimum qualifications for consideration:
• BLS (Basic Life Support. BSN preferred.
• One year of Acute Care Experience Required
• TX Registered Nurse License or Compact State license.
• Some weekend requirements
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. As an equal opportunity employer, UT Southwestern prohibits unlawful discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or veteran status. To learn more, please visit: https://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/why-work-here/diversity-inclusion/.