UT Southwestern is looking to hire an Integration Developer in their IR Business Admin Systems department. Position will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing, developing, and implementing solutions to provide integration between various applications with the objective of creating or improving the efficiency. Responsible for the process, life cycle and creation of the software and information systems.
Experience and Education
High school graduation or GED plus successful completion of vocational training in computer programming. One (1) year of Boomi experience and with an overall experience of five (5) years, including two (2) years with other middleware or integration platforms. Within six (6) months of hire, must obtain the Dell Boomi Developer Certification.
- Provides functional and technical development, and on-going support, of Boomi/other middleware product(s) for Integrations and Data Flow.
- Create clear, concise functional and technical requirements/specifications, build and test plan documentation and applicable test scripts. Develop, deploy, and manage integrations, interfaces, hyper finds, and reports.
- Analyze business systems and procedures to produce complete end-to-end solution designs.
- Recommend new changes and design elements to the integrations to improve performance and reliability.
- Communicate regularly with all levels of the organization to ensure constant communication and delivery of user and business needs.
- Ensure execution excellence solution lifecycles using formal tools and best practices for organizing work assignments, ensure testing validations, establishing deadlines, and monitoring progress.
- Provide after-hours and on-call support to all high level, escalated Service Desk issues.
- Maintain status of existing integrations by monitoring errors, performing root cause analysis, and implementing fixes or precautionary enhancements.
- Create and maintain technical documentation on projects, integrations, system, and data flow.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Dell Boomi and knowledge and other integration packages.
- Work requires accuracy and exercise of knowledge and considerable judgement.
- Comfortable self-directing and prioritizing your own work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. As an equal opportunity employer, UT Southwestern prohibits unlawful discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or veteran status.