Accounting Clerk I - Radiology Administration
Job Number: 374705
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 428000 - RA-Department Administration
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history recordinformation
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Creates and prepares journal vouchers, cash receipt vouchers, and otherdocuments affecting transfer/payment of cash funds.
- Assembles, prepares, and posts debits and credits to individual accountrecords, ledgers, subledgers, and journals. Checks and proofs entries. Balanceswith predetermined totals.
- Makes correcting journal entries.
- Pays purchase order invoices, including matching invoices and purchaseorders, receiving reports, and calculating correct amount for payment.
- Prepares expenditure reports; recaps expenditures for salaries, travel,M&O, etc.
- Processes and reconciles travel advance requests in amounts not exceedingestimated expenses; compares final expense vouchers with actual expenses tocalculate refunds or additional payments.
- Audits travel expense claims, standard invoices, telephone charges, andother like documents.
- Prepares monthly bills for contracts or telephone service to subledgersand code classes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational andworking environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of theUniversity community. In accordance with federal and state law, the Universityprohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race;color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age;disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteranstatus. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibitdiscrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or genderexpression.