Administrative Coordinator - Emergency Medicine
Job Number: 528250
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 245201 - GEM
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
High school graduation and ten (10) years progressively responsible administrative experience in business, medical, scientific, or health care environment.
- Coordinates and supervises major or very complex programs, activities and special functions, including establishing, reviewing, and revising policies and procedures; supervises clerical and administrative employees working on program, activity, or special function; interprets policies and procedures; ensures timely and efficient operations to accomplish objectives.
- Provides professional support on special projects, which may include tasks such as: collection, organization, and analysis of relevant data, preparation of time lines, and writing reports.
- Develops and delivers special presentations.
- Coordinates budget for activity, program, or project following appropriate accounting practices and procedures to ensure all work of activity or program is within budget; prepares and submits reports using spreadsheet and word processing software as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.