Administrative Coordinator - Urology
Job Number: 64484
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 430010 - UY-Urological Sciences
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Coordinates and supervises major or very complex programs, activities and special functions, including establishing, reviewing, and revising policies and procedures; supervises clerical and administrative employees working on program, activity, or special function; interprets policies and procedures; ensures timely and efficient operations to accomplish objectives.
- Provides professional support on special projects, which may include tasks such as: collection, organization, and analysis of relevant data, preparation of time lines, and writing reports.
- Develops and delivers special presentations.
- Coordinates budget for activity, program, or project following appropriate accounting practices and procedures to ensure all work of activity or program is within budget; prepares and submits reports using spreadsheet and word processing software as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is to support the Prostate Cancer Research Group. Submit large multi-investigator grant applications, organize monthly meetings, serve as the liaison with the Simmons Cancer Center, create and maintain the UTSW Prostate Cancer Program Website, review application for basic or translational pilot projects, and organize Annual Retreat/External Advisory Board meetings with NIH SPORE Coordinators.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.