Family Nurse Practitioner -Adult Congential Heart Disease
Job Number: 529853
Category: Advanced Practice Provider
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 243250 - Int Med - Cardiology
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
American Heart Association (AHA) are required.
- Obtains and records complete medical history.
- Performs physical exams according to departmental protocols.
- Obtains and interprets laboratory tests according to departmental protocols.
- Assesses patient database and identifies biopsychosocial needs.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, following nursing processes and procedures identified in standing orders.
- Recognizes deviations from normal in-body systems and refers to appropriate medical/social resources.
- Initiates and manages preventative healthcare services.
- Provides relevant counseling and education to patients and significant others within role limitations.
- Facilitates teamwork through planned group processes, i.e. workshops, seminars, and staff meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.