APPLICATION ANALYST I - IR Hlth CDS and RQR
Job Number: 368938
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 518010 - IR Hlth CDS and RQR
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Provide workflow assistance, trouble-shooting and support for mission critical HSIR systems with assistance.
- Provide on-call after-hours support.
- Develop and maintain competency on pertinent applications and technologies within a specified timeframe.
- Participate in system maintenance by utilizing analytical skills for issue resolution, enhancement development, project participation and version upgrades with oversight.
- Follow change management procedure for any system changes.
- Assist in testing of new applications and changes to existing applications ensuring integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
- Assist in developing appropriate process/policy documentation.
- Manage multiple tasks/work on multiple projects simultaneously with guidance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
- The person for this position will grow into a critical role in the development, execution of performance metrics, and monitoring for multiple Epic modules and Regulatory programs for both ambulatory and inpatient operations.
- Will become proficient in Epic Ambulatory software and other modules as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create a distinctive product vision for Epic as well as complimentary interfaced products
- Support the building of process and patient outcome metrics that reflect best clinical practice for a variety of patient populations and conditions
- Assist in providing internal and member facing clinical consultation regarding definition, interpretation, and calculation of quality metrics from CMS and other standards organizations
- Conduct user acceptance testing of new product releases to assure they address clinical accuracy, appropriate clinical workflow, and clinician usability
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.