Asset Operations Technician
Job Number: 69723
Category: Campus Services
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 510001 - Asset Management
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent, valid state state driver's license, possession/maintenance of acceptable UT System driver rating, and
- One (1) clerical or related experience.
- Conduct Asset Inventory.
- Locate / Relocate all equipment in all assigned areas including Surplus Warehouse.
- Attach proper identification on equipment.
- Display Equipment in Surplus Warehouse.
- Research and accurately resolve Asset and Property questions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.