Assistant Director of Development
Job Number: 93154
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 152002 - Development Programs
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Identify, qualify, cultivate, and solicit prospects capable of making gifts of $10,000+.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of prospective donors and implement solicitation and engagement strategies in support of UT Southwestern priorities.
- Spend majority of time outside the office qualifying, soliciting, and upgrading gifts from individuals.
- Build and nurture effective working relationships with physicians, researchers, and volunteer leadership.
- Work closely with Stewardship team to identify and implement appropriate stewardship strategies.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Development team.
- Write letters, proposals, and case materials.
- Utilize constituent relationship management system (The Raiser's Edge) to strategically plan and track activities.
- Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.