Assistant Professor- Behavioral Scientist
Job Number: 41803
Category: Faculty and Physicians
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 237100 - Family %26 Community Medicine
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Assistant Professor Behavioral Scientist
- Doctoral Degree in Social Work, Professional Counseling (PC), Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), Psychology or a related field.
- Licensed, or eligible for licensure, as a Clinical Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor or Marriage and Family Therapist in the state ofTexas.
- Competency in providing cognitive and behavioral interventions to individuals, families, couples, and groups with behavioral health problems in a primary care setting.
- Develop and deliver educational activities pertaining to the Behavioral and Mental Health education and general training needs of the Family Medicine Residency Program, including those assigned activities related to recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, evaluation and advancement of residents.
- Develop and conduct collaborative research in the area of integrated primary care and behavioral health.
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, reference list with the names and contact information of three references, and a thoughtful cover letter that provides background, career goals, and explanation of interest in joining the faculty at UT Southwestern electronically to: F. David Schneider, M.D., M.S.P.H., Professor and Chair at email@example.com.UT Southwestern is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.