Automation Integration Specialist
Job Number: 370527
Category: Skilled Trade/Facilities Mgmt.
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 524009 - CDAS & Controls
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalence, at least five (5) years of advanced experience in HVAC DDC controls and related HVAC systems, experience with the Siemens Apogee Building Automation System, and proven experience with integration of automation control systems required.
- Must maintain a valid State of Texas driver's license.
- Associate's Degree in Electronic Technology field or vocational school with completion of manufacturer's service course in repair and maintenance of temperature controls preferred.
- Knowledge of Bacnet and/or Modbus protocols as well as JCI and Alerton automation systems highly desirable.
- Manages, backups, and restores a large Siemens Apogee Automation Database through normal maintenance as well as during disaster recovery.
- Identifies opportunities on campus to improve efficiencies with upgrades, programming, or automation system optimization.
- Mentors and teaches less knowledgeable technicians in advanced HVAC controls operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.