BIOSTATISTICAL CONSULTANT - DS-Core QBRC
Job Number: 94378
Category: Research & Laboratory
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 354007 - DS-Core QBRC
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
etc.) and Microsoft Office (ACCESS and EXCEL).
- Collaborates with investigators to identify problems and provide statistical consultation including design of experiments, analysis of data and interpretation of results.
- Writes statistical portion on manuscript based on results of analysis and address manuscript revisions based on reviewer's comments.
- Assists client data organization.
- Performs statistical computations.
- Provides graphical and tabular representations.
- Develops, maintains and modifies programs for in-house use.
- Collaborates with investigators in grant development including statistical design of studies and preparation of statistical portion of grant proposal.
- Performs non-statitical components of consulting such as providing analgous examples and explanations using non-technical terminology and helping researchers formulate and clarify research issues.
- Visits client's work field whenever possible to establish rapport and become familiar with and interested in client's research and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.