Building Maintenance Specialist
Job Number: 358662
Category: Skilled Trade/Facilities Mgmt.
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 523001 - Hospital Facilities
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- High school graduation or GED or vocational school, and
- Four years of skilled or journeyman level experience including two years of such experience in each of two trades or crafts.
- Performs plumbing, electrical, mechanical, housekeeping, carpentry, and painting repairs according to service requests for specifically assigned specialties.
- Inspects plumbing, electrical, mechanical, housekeeping, etc. in assigned building as scheduled by work order from Management.
- Maintains records and documents of work completed.
- Installs new equipment as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.