Clinical Site Coordinator - Physician Assistant Studies
Job Number: 374801
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 250006 - Physician Assistant Studies
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
Master's degree preferred. Previous clinical site coordinator preferred. Evaluation, research, or data management experience preferred.
2. Recruits new clinical rotation sites.
3. Maintains current clinical rotation sites.
4. Performs regular site visits to develop new clinical rotation sites and monitor current clinical rotation sites to include evaluation of site/preceptor and preceptor development.
5. Begins initial contract paperwork (affiliation agreement) for new clinical rotation sites.
6. Ensures clinical contracts are current with necessary documentation aligning with ARC-PA standards.
7. Creates, updates, and maintains necessary reports (Access database, contracts, ARC-PA portal).
8. Builds and maintains community awareness of the physician assistant role in order to develop clinical rotations for physician assistant student placement.
9. Ensures ARC-PA accreditation compliance regarding clinical standards.
10. Develops housing opportunities for students for clinical placements outside of the DFW metroplex.
11. Maintains knowledge of current health care trends as it relates to physician assistants. Updates preceptors and faculty on relevant issues.
12. Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with medical education offices and personnel of hospital-system partners.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.