Research Compliance Analyst III
Job Number: 95426
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 106000 - Office of Compliance
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Serves as team leader and project manager while conducting complex assurance/effectiveness reviews or other department projects, including the establishment of goals, objectives, timelines and quality measures for the team's work and deliverables.
- Conducts complex assurance/effectiveness reviews of compliance activities in accordance with appropriate standards, metrics, established compliance plan(s) and prescribed departmental/ unit/ program policies.
- Evaluates effectiveness of compliance controls used by reviewed department/unit/program, as well as compliance with all applicable University policies and procedures.
- Prepares compliance reports and is capable of providing supporting evidence and defend the findings and recommendations made regarding identified compliance deficiencies or gaps.
- Assists in investigations of alleged breaches of policy, misconduct other acts of non-compliance to determine the cause, extent of loss and mechanisms for prevention.
- Maintains effective working relationships with compliance to achieve objectives of assurance-related assignments.
- Remains abreast of current developments in compliance.
- Develops and maintains compliance-related education and training materials and, when necessary, conducts training sessions on compliance-related topics.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.