Courier - Radiation Oncology Clinic
Job Number: 527906
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 241217 - Rad Onc Clinic
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Transports, picks-up, and delivers fragile, sensitive, confidential, and critical clinic material such as, but not limited to, medical records, patient charts, reports, cases, standard pharmaceuticals, radiology films, cytology, pathology, laboratory specimens, tissue, biohazardous blood, fluids, spinal tissue, packages, documents, etc.
- Travels between floors, buildings, laboratories, clinics, etc. by motor vehicle and/or foot to hand carry or utilize cart to move items to appropriate destinations.
- May transport items to or from areas outside university.
- Photocopies and faxes documents as required.
- Opens, sorts, counts, dates, and distributes incoming mail and correspondence.
- Assists in maintaining and researching various related information.
- Runs errands as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.