Customer Service Agent - PRN - 2nd Shift
Job Number: 18000097
Category: Campus Services
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Schedule: Per Diem - PRN
We are looking for highly motivated employees to join our Nutrition Team!
The ideal candidate should be highly customer service focused, be able to quickly move from task to task, and have experience handling high volume calls. Previous hospital experience preferred but not required.
Must be available to work PRN schedule.
- Option 1: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Option 2: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Experience and Education
- High school graduate and basic clerical and data entry experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent and on job training. Some experience preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass a full background check and drug test.
- References will be required.
- Complies with established departmental policies, procedures, guidelines, and performance improvement program. Manages patient satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures that all patients are fed in timely manner. Ensures that trayline begins promptly and runs efficiently. Creates and/or distributes meal tallies accurately and in timely manner.
- Ensures patients receive appropriate meals.
- Provides menus to all patients with current diet orders in timely manner and picks up menus at assigned times. Obtains patient menu selections for all meals.
- Verifies accuracy of all patient trays and processes late trays effectively.
- Manages customer complaints and refers to supervisor as appropriate. Verifies that customer issues have been resolved.
- Maintains excellent work habits with positive attitude through attendance, promptness, attention to detail, and flexibility.
- Manages special needs of patients as indicated.
- Complies with departmental performance improvement program. Manages patient satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures safety of patients and fellow staff through appropriate infection control standards and frequent handwashing.
- Maintains professional behavior while interacting with fellow staff members, supervisors, patients, families and all Zale Lipshy guests. Manages telephone calls promptly and professionally, utilizing telephone etiquette techniques.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.