(Epic Resolute HB Analyst) Business Analyst - IR Hlth Revenue Cycle
Job Number: 1900000J
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 518008 - IR Hlth Revenue Cycle
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Collects and interprets specifications required to develop new, and revise existing, software applications.
- Assists managers with development and implementation of operational plans for new and existing business computer applications, including preparation of user specifications.
- Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
- Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating Information Resources issues to applicable management staff.
- Assists in development of new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from system changes.
- Assists in developing and implementing business Information Resources strategies to improve operational processing and productivity.
- Responsible for monitoring development of specifications and establishing priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
- Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activities related to assigned activity, program, or function.
- Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Lead a collaborative approach to acomplishing research billing tasks in Epic by facilitating interaction with the Clinical IT team, Interface/InterConnect teams, CTMS IT team, research billing coordinators and Billing and Compliance offices at UTSW.
- Coordinate maintenance of fee schedules with the research billing office and coverage analysis operational teams; standardize and troubleshoot billing workflows within Epic; Build and maintain research billing calendars/protocols within Epic; Communicate with department jheads, researchers and primary investigators, and the billing operational team on workflow testing, Epic build and enhancements.
- Build, troubleshoot and maintain charge router build for both PB and HB; troubleshoot coding and claims build for research accounts; coordinate with auditors and department heads on billing related issues and concerns.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.