ERP Associate - Office of Administrative Systems
Job Number: 527398
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 401610 - Ofc of Administrative Systems
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Provide expertise gained from previous technical experiences to contribute to the design, configuration and implementation of the ERP application software modules or database and/or technical components.
- Assist ERP Specialists by providing operational knowledge to help business process owners and project team members in conducting fit/gap analysis and evaluation of design and process choices to make best practice decisions.
- Assist with the creation of test scenarios/scripts, coordinate testing efforts, participates in testing of designed solution and verify/ validate results of conversion efforts and testing results.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of end-user training and training materials.
- Provides initial support to end users on production system.
- Coordinate with other resources to identify, and document issues and assist with testing data mapping and validation.
- Assist with the internal and external communications regarding the business system projects and on going support. Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
- Gather customer requirements and assists with preparation of functional specifications.
- Participate in 24 x 7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.