PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Lead - Office of Administrative Systems
Job Number: 298225
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 401610 - Ofc of Administrative Systems
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Provide expertise gained from previous ERP implementations and operational knowledge to lead the team members through the design, configuration and implementation of the ERP application software modules or database and/or technical components.
- Provide ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to help business process owners and project team members in conducting fit/gap analysis and evaluation of design and process choices to make best practice decisions.
- Use ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to evaluate and confirm integration and consistency of business process design across the ERP software modules.
- Identify customization, interface, report, ad conversion requirements.
- Facilitate decision making process required to successfully execute project plans and contribute to the creation of an accurate project plan and task list.
- Define user authorization requirements and participate in the resolution of problems, concerns and issues on an as needed basis.
- Assist with the creation of test scenarios/scripts, coordinate testing efforts, participates in testing of designed solution and verify/ validate results of conversion efforts and testing results.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of end-user training and training materials.
- Provides initial post implementation support to end users on production system.
- Coordinate with other resources to identify, document, and resolve issues and assist with data mapping and validation.
- Assist with the internal and external communications regarding the business system implementation project and on going support. Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
- Participate in 24 x 7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of system.
- Supervise lower level staff, which may consist of Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst Supervisors, Sr. Business Analysts, and Business Analysts; interviews, hires, mentors, & counsel employees. Oversees training and determines work priorities of staff; evaluates work progress.
- Provide PeopleSoft Absence Management functional support by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
- Work on all project phases of PeopleSoft Absence Management including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
- Assist business users in fully integrating the PeopleSoft Absence Management system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Configure the PeopleSoft Absence Management system to meet unique business requirements
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft Absence Management solutions
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- PeopleSoft 9.2 experience
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules including but not limited to HCM, Payroll and Time and Labor
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor, PeopleSoft Commitment Accounting
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.