Facilities Building Services Coordinator
Job Number: 355829
Category: Skilled Trade/Facilities Mgmt.
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 526000 - Building Maintenance Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Must have a degree from a vocational school in building trades or have a license in a trade and
- Six (6) years' experience in building maintenance.
- Must have and maintain a State of Texas driver's license.
- Hospital background preferred.
- Coordinates building attendants by providing clear work instructions and observing performance.
- Supervises Building Maintenance Specialists throughout campus as needed.
- Assigns, sets, and disseminates tasks to other employees.
- Performs plumbing, electrical, mechanical, housekeeping, carpentry, and painting repairs according to service requests for specifically assigned specialties.
- Conducts periodic inspections of building roofs, plumbing, electrical, mechanical rooms and housekeeping.
- Maintains records and documents of work completed.
- Installs new equipment as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.