Job Number: 372843
Category: Faculty and Physicians
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 415025 - IM-Hospital Med- PHHS
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
The University of Texas Southwestern Center, Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine (PHHS) is seeking physicians to join a growing group of 48+ academic hospitalists. Hospitalists staff teaching and non-teaching inpatient services at a public safety net hospital (Parkland Health & Hospital System). Candidate must be eligible for Texas medical licensure and be board certified in Internal Medicine. Appointment rank will be commensurate with academic accomplishments and experience. Consideration may be given to applicants seeking less than a full-time schedule. UT Southwestern is a top 20 medical school and research center that is home to 5 Nobel Prize winners in dynamic and affordable Dallas, Texas.
• Faculty appointment at medical school.
• Relocation allowance
• 403 (b), 457 and state-matched retirement accounts
• Incentive bonus payments
• Team based approach with individual dedicated support
• Flexible Nocturnist/part-time positions also available
• Dedicated Advanced Practice Providers, pharmacists and discharge planners
UTSW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.